The Elgin Eagle combines the proven Elgin sweep system, with variable high dump capabilities and highway transport speeds for maximum productivity. The Elgin Eagle is available with a waterless dust control option and is now available with two optional alternative fuel systems, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG). It has also passed the rigorous Rule 1186, PM10 Certification.
- Hydraulically-driven main and side brooms create wide 10 ft. (3048 mm) sweeping path for maximum productivity
- Exclusive trailing arm design and four-way spring mounted movement (side-to-side, up-and-down) minimize broom damage while maximizing surface contact and efficiency
- Powerful yet economical performance. Dedicated sweep system engine produces superior digging at required ground speed
- Center-mounted console provides access to all sweeper controls from either driving position
- Minimal Noise Levels Cab, chassis and sweeping system designed for low in-cab and drive-by noise levels, providing maximum operator comfort and safety.