Railroad professionals have turned to Guzzler for industrial vacuum solutions to efficiently remove and replace ballast, clean up potential pollution problems and respond quickly in emergency situations. The Guzzler Hi-Rail is a rail-ready, boom-equipped, self-contained vacuum truck that uses vacuum power to remove contaminated and unwanted materials from track beds
- Total Operator control of the vacuum truck from a rear mounted control station.
- Full visibility of the boom and rail area by the Operator from the control station.
- A hydrostatic drive system that allows quick change of direction with a convenient forward and back joystick.
- The Operator station provides full control of the vacuum system, high rail boom and all safety features, such as the emergency stop and vacuum relief.
- Ergonomically designed control layout, including easy to use joystick, and swivel chair that locks into position ensures operator comfort and productivity.
- Additional safety is provided with a specially designed high rail camera option increasing operator visibility of blind spots.