Truck World Recap: MTO’s Regulatory Update For Hydrovacs, Trucks & Trailers
JJE proudly hosted two sold-out Regulatory Update Information Sessions at the 2018 Truck World Show in Toronto. Sponsored generously by Western Star, and presented by Joe Lynch with the Ministry of Transportation, the audience was provided an in-depth overview of SPIF vehicle regulation, Vehicle Weights and Dimensions (VWD) for Vocational Trucks, and resources to remain compliant and productive on the job.
MTO’s Regulatory Update For Hydrovacs, Trucks & Trailers Included The Following Categories:
- Ontario Regulation 413/05, Vehicle Weights and Dimensions (VWD) for Safe, Productive, and Infrastructure-Friendly (SPIF) Vehicles
- Road Building Machine (RBM) updates
- Temporary Educational Soft Enforcement
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
- The legalization of cannabis
- Hours of Service (HOS) Exemptions
- Ontario Highway Traffic Act (HTA) Section 110.1(2), Special Vehicle Configuration (SVC) Permits
Customers who own and operate hydrovacs or other trucks and trailers, can access the slideshow deck from the presentation by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.