With an emphasis on ergonomics, the Vactor 2100i Combo Sewer Cleaner has an array of innovations that together speeds up work and reduces operator fatigue. The 2100i Combo lets operators focus on the work in front of them, not the machine behind them.
2100i Combo Sewer Cleaner IntuiTouch Controls Redefine Simplicity
The 2100i Combo Sewer Cleaner is designed for public utilities and professional contractors cleaning wastewater and sanitary systems, and boasts an enviable list of features. To top that list is the revolutionary IntuiTouch control system with a 7" touchscreen, controls and viewing screen for camera, lighting, and recirculation, and One-Touch engagement to activate the PTO/Transfer Case.
Up And Down, Front And Back, The Vactor 2100i Combo Offers You Greater Operating Ease And Efficiency
- The 7” IntuiTouch touchscreen in the cab activates the PTO/Transfer Case Activation with one button. The second glove-friendly screen is mounted at the front of the truck for tracking and tweaking water pressure and flow, hose footage, chassis RPM, and vacuum information.
- The optional Rapid Deployment Boom (RDB) 1015 telescopes out 10’ and extends the debris hose down 15’, minimizing the need for additional tubes, speeding and easing set-up/tear-down, and reducing operator fatigue.
- New optional wireless controls including updated belly pack and handheld remotes - featuring a view screen for monitoring key operational functions when working away from the truck.
- The new hose reel joystick significantly improves response time and pays in and out in the direction of the hose reel.
- Operators have full control of the water system via a single Multi-Flow control dial – enabling them to precisely match the flow and pressure to the job requirements.
- The powerful vacuum source can be either a centrifugal compressor (Fan) or Positive Displacement blower (PD), depending on the application.
- Superior vacuum performance, and fuel, air routing and filtration efficiency make the 2100i combo second to none.