Hydrodemolition is more safe and precise in comparison to many traditional methods of concrete removal. The Blackhawk BHK -100 features a universal mounting plate, which allows this tool to adapt to different types of equipment (Skid Steer, Telescopic Forklift, etc.), making it cost-effective.
- Does not negatively affect sound concrete or introduce fracturing into the structure
- Cleans and decontaminates embedded metal and rebar without causing damage
- Adaptable to your choice of equipment (Standard flow skid steer, telehandler, etc.)
- Designed for use at any orientation
- Choice of penetrating single jet or multi-jet bar head for increased efficiency when preparing concrete surfaces
- Can be configured to specific nozzle standoff, traverse and rotation speeds for consistent/repeatable results
- Removed up to 12 in. (305 mm) of material or more based on pressure, flow, and grade of concrete