Based on the experience of its predecessor, the Vactor HXX - and several years of vacuum excavation research and testing - the new Vactor HXX Prodigy vacuum excavator is the perfect non-destructive machine for utility and municipal applications. Versatile enough to excavate using either air or water as a digging medium, the Prodigy features a 16” Hg, 3200 CFM PD blower with a custom-designed and optimized filtration system that can handle both air (180 cfm/150 psi) and water (10 gpm/ 2500 psi) without a bag house.
Featuring a compact, lightweight design, the Prodigy can carry up to 600 gallons (2271 litres) of water and 6 cubic yards of debris and can perform in the toughest climatic and soil conditions, for more uptime and lower operating costs.
• With the HXX Prodigy available with 6” hose and optional telescopic or extendable boom there is no more struggling with the less productive, harder to handle small 3-4” vacuum lines found on most trailer units
• 6 cu. yd. capacity debris body
• 1/4" round design, abrasion and corrosion resistant Ex-Ten steel debris body
• Water system is design rated at 10 gpm at 2500 psi
• Hydraulically operated triplex piston water pump with electronic flow management
Download the Vactor HXX Prodigy Brochure Here.
Request a Demo