Vactor HXX PD
A Positive Displacement blower is used to move air in certain vacuum excavation applications because it can excavate over long distances and at incredible depths, but at a slower speed than fan units. The Vactor HXX PD design features the Hibon 8702 Tri-Lobe blower with 28" Hg (mercury) and produces 5250 cfm or Roots 824 - 18" Blower. The poly tanks are available in 12-15 yd capacities.
• The modular, stand-alone cyclone provides easy access for maintenance
• The Vactor HXX PD is ideal for oilfield work or large excavations
• The simplified airflow path was designed to maximize pickup and filtration effectiveness while minimizing material pass through of the fan or blower causing premature wear and expensive repairs
• The Vactor HXX PD's ultra-quiet inlet and outlet silencers acoustically matched to blower
• Hibon 8702 Tri-Lobe (28” Hg) 5250 cfm at maximum speed 2000 rpm
Download the Vactor HXX PD Brochure Here.
Request a Demo