Elgin Waterless Eagle
The Elgin Eagle combines the proven Elgin sweep system, with variable high dump capabilities and highway transport speeds for maximum productivity. The Elgin Eagle is available with a waterless dust control option and is now available with two optional alternative fuel systems, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), and a waterless dust control option. It has also passed the rigorous Rule 1186, PM10 Certification. Download the Elgin Waterless Eagle Brochure Here.
• Hydraulically-driven main and side brooms create wide 10 ft. (3048 mm) sweeping path for maximum productivity
• Exclusive trailing arm design and four-way spring mounted movement (side-to-side, up-and-down) minimize broom damage while maximizing surface contact and efficiency
• Powerful yet economical performance. Dedicated sweep system engine produces superior digging at required ground speed
• Center-mounted console provides access to all sweeper controls from either driving position
• Minimal Noise Levels Cab, chassis and sweeping system designed for low in-cab and drive-by noise levels, providing maximum operator comfort and safety.
Request a Demo