The Elgin Pelican offers legendary performance, manoeuvrability, economy, reliability and serviceability. Mechanical sweepers remove debris by sweeping it onto a conveyor system which transports the material into a debris hopper. From the spacious, vibration isolated, climate controlled cab with 360 degree visibility to the powerful hydraulically driven side and main brooms, from the No-Jam Conveyor, to the patented sprung guide wheel, ongoing innovation has made the Elgin Pelican the world's most popular three wheel broom sweeper.
The Elgin Pelican is now available with three optional alternative fuel systems, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG), and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG). The Elgin Pelican also has a waterless dust control option.
• The Elgin Pelican has variable jump heights and is single engine powered
• No Jam Debris Conveyor is the exclusive conveyor system features moulded-in full width cleats that move large debris without jamming
• Ideal for single-lane dumping for minimal traffic interruption and increased safety, the hopper can be dumped from ground level up to 9 ft 6 in (2895 mm) high
• The Elgin Pelican's heavy-duty construction and compact frame ensures a tight turning radius and years of reliable, low-maintenance operation
• The Elgin Pelican is a mechanical and hydraulic sweeper
Download the Elgin Pelican Brochure Here.
Request a Demo