Epoke S3500 Sirius 2T
Extreme weather maintenance is critical at airports — and that’s why airports around the world trust Epoke equipment. Unique to Epoke, pre-wetting is done on the spreading discs to improve material effectiveness and adhesion. The efficiency of our spread pattern is specially designed for accurate and uniform coverage as verified by runway friction testing procedures.
The Epoke Sirius 3500 2T exceeds airport authorities’ need for wide and controlled material spreading with pre-wetting at rates up to 30%. You’ll appreciate the minimal wastage and maximum safety of using Epoke spreaders. The twin spinners benefit from the Epoke principle which ensures uniform material distribution through both spinners.
• Dual spreading disc system
• With the Epoke S3500 Sirius 2T and a maximum spreading width of 80 feet, everything from 3-lane highways with emergency lanes to airport runways and taxiways may be covered
• The familiar design featuring the Epoke principle, also known from Sirius and Sirius Combi spreaders, ensures an accurate and homogenous dosing
• The Sirius 2T is road-speed related and synchronous meaning the spreader always delivers the desired material amount per m2, even if the travel speed or the spreading width is changed
• Choose between 5.25, 6.5, 8.0, or 9.25 cubic yard hopper sizes
Download the Epoke 3800 Sirius AST Brochure Here.
Request a Demo