The Epoke Igloo is a belt spreader for small vehicles. The spreader is hydraulic and operated by means of a built-in petrol engine or by the vehicle hydraulic system. The Epoke Igloo S-2400 features width and quantity compensation as well as road-speed relation, thus ensuring that the adjusted quantity per m² remains constant, even if the spreading width or the speed of the vehicle is changed during operation.
• Available in capacities of 0.8 cubic metre to 2 cubic metres
• Available with pre-wetting system, legs, lights and symmetry
• EpoBasic or EpoMaster is available to control the spreader
• Standard features include standard profiled conveyor belt, adjustable load relief plate above conveyor, spreading disc with short funnel , safety grate and standard distribution box and ground speed adapter
• GPS receiver (including antenna) is available
Download the Epoke Igloo Brochure Here.
Request a Demo