Spin Doctor ERB 800
Like its counterpart, the ERB 800 encompasses the same attributes as the Spin Doctor 800 Chrome Moly; except it works on a primary horizontal axis with a hydraulically controlled vertical lift in the second grim. This patent feature enables an operator to access a hydrant or valve exerciser easier.
- Set torque to automatically slow down and stop.
- Independent locking brakes make placement of the boom easier
- Head rotates 15° side to side and 30° front to back, making connection to the valve wrench easy
- Boom arms are constructed of 3"x3"x 3/16", T50 wall, structural steel
- All welded joints are reinforced, making stronger connections
Download the Spin Doctor ERB 800 Brochure Here.
Request a Demo