Trackless Asphalt and Concrete Cold Planer
The Trackless Asphalt Cold Planer is ideal for repairs to asphalt abutting manhole covers, curbsides, gutters and driveways. It is also used for pothole repair and utility cuts. The Trackless Concrete Cold Planer has approximately three times as many picks and operates at a higher speed. The primary function of the concrete planer is to mill down sidewalk toe trips caused by frost heave and to mill wheelchair access ramps.
Achieving creeper gear speeds any other way may be less expensive but with Trackless deep reduction, the wheel torque is 10 times what it normally would be in low range. This provides smoother, surge-free asphalt or concrete milling with very precise control.
• The Trackless Series MT6 is available with a 10:1 planetary deep reduction transfer case which when shifted into deep low, gives the operator a speed range 10 feet/minute
• Trackless Asphalt and Concrete Cold Planer has a cutting width of 16"
• The cutting depth is 0 to 6"
• The Trackless Asphalt Cold Planer has 50 picks
• The Trackless Concrete Cold Planer has 160 picks