Trackless 74” Flail Mower
The Trackless 74” Flail Mower was designed to cut grass, weeds and light brush whether on smooth lawn or rough terrain. The weight and shape of the blades allow the mower to cut and mulch light brush, shrubs and weeds. A unique feature of the Trackless 74" Flail Mower is its flexibility, front to rear. This ensures an even cut and no turf damage when cutting up and over knolls. It also prevents the need to raise the mower when approaching a hill.
• The Trackless 74” Flail Mower has a cutting width of 74" and cutting height of 1" to 4"
• The 33 2-3/4" blades can be re-sharpened
• The straight cutting edge of each blade is parallel to the ground to obtain a velvet smooth cut on well maintained lawns
• The weight and the shape of the blades allow the mower to cut and mulch light brush, shrubs and weeds
• Shear pin protection avoids damage to the drive system if the mower blades strike an obstruction