Trackless 72" Rotary Mower
The front mounted Trackless 72" Rotary Mower is designed for close trimming on both sides with a full width rear discharge. Four large gauge wheels and flexible attaching frame allow accurate cutting on rolling ground. Due to the MT5's hydrostatic transmission, you can maximize speed of cutting conditions by simply easing up on foot pedal in heavier grass or depressing the pedal further for a faster ground speed where grass is shorter.
• The Trackless 72" Rotary's articulated steering gives the operator precise control in trimming
• Available with 24” or 48” wings for added flexibility
• Cutting heights are 1.5" - 4" in 0.5" increments
• Cutting tip speed of 18,500 fpm at 2,200 engine rpm
• Blades are 3.25" x 2.5" x 0.25" high lift
Request a Demo