RT600 Riding Trencher (Model 25430)
The Toro RT600 Riding Trencher is the only trencher in its class to use a flywheel, torsion shaft, and planetary gear box reduction system; which delivers a smooth, consistent performance in the toughest digging conditions. There is also an optional Backhoe attachment available.
- Cummins 3.3 liter, 65 hp engine
- Inline hydrostatic ground and attachment drive system provide optimal performance for trenching and plowing
- Transport Speed: 6.2 mph (10.8 km/h) fwd. 4.6 mph (7.4 km/h) rev.
- P85 vibratory plow capable of installing pipe, wire, or cable up to 30” - optional
- Standard four-wheel steering with planetary axles using constant velocity u-joints, makes getting into tight spaces even easier
Download the Toro RT600 Brochure Here.
Request a Demo