DD2024 Directional Drill (Model 23800)
The DD2024 Directional Drill delivers tremendous power in a compact shell with 20,000 lbs of consistent thrust and pullback force which makes for quick work of any drilling application.
Download the Toro DD2024 Directional Drill Brochure Here.
- Forward-mounted track drive motors provide superior and stable traction in all types of ground conditions
- Two-speed floating carriage moves at 120ft/min to decrease cycle time when adding and removing pipe from spindle
- Single-piece front and rear hoods allow for fast and efficient service and maintenance
- Quad rack and pinion carriage design ensures smooth operation and stable travel
- Operators can choose single or dual joystick operation while drilling and cruise control while back reaming
Request a Demo
* Not authorized for unit and parts sales in ON & SK