Tiger Rear Boom Flail Mower
The Tiger Rear Boom Flail Mowers are very versatile. They cut grass and small brush cleanly and quickly. They were originally intended to trim hedge rows in England, since they produce a finely manicured cut. The mower can quickly and easily mount and dismount to the 3 point hitch in situations where the tractor may be needed for other applications.
• Available with Grass Cutter Head (standard) or Brush Cutter Head (optional)
• The Tiger Rear Boom Flail Mower's Grass Cutter Head cuts brush up to 4" with 360° rotating knives
• Independent cable control is standard
• Reach out available from 10' 7" to 19' 2"
• Reach up available from 11' 3" to 20' 8"
• Operator friendly remote cable controlled valving
Download the Tiger Rear Boom Mower Brochure Here.
Request a Demo